View Profile msg2007

209 Movie Reviews

seen this years ago, you guys were the first to do the sonic dragon ball z connection, now years later other people are doing it. you guys need to get back togather and make more (:

it was good

it was good for what it was, not so good art, but decent animation
and it was funny at times

gREAT

Good story
good animation
good art and sound effects keep it up

17 Game Reviews

nice

I love the art design and the music, the game it self was ok, a little boring at times
but overall and good game i just wish there was more to it the just drilling underground.

awsome man

the animation was great ans so was the sound design

spent an Half an hour on this game

Thats alot for a browser game half an hour,
you would have gotten an 10 if it wasn't for no Save option

311 Audio Reviews

God I have been looking for this song for a few years happy i found it again
thanks allot

haha nice man it goes well with the anime, very Cosmic. Good use of syths, piano ect. it
also have an 8 bit kind of vibe with a little house and techno mixed in, well be downloading this to my ipod, keep up the good work man, thanks again to use my art.

FrankMunoz responds:

Thanks for letting me represent it, it was fun and hopefully I can do this again sometime~

cool work man keep it up man

435 Art Reviews

cool man keep it up

jungmeister responds:

THANK YOU ,BUT I DON'T PAINT ANYMORE. IT'S BEEN LIKE THAT FOR LONG TIME NOW. IF I DO COLOR I AM DOING COLORED PENCIL CUZ OF WEARING DOWN COLORED PENCIL IS CHEAPER THAN WEARING DOWN AND GETTING NEW ONE FOR OIL BRUSHES.

I DON'T SEE UR ARTWORK IN UR CUBICLE.

got to keep your friends alive man, good pic/trace

good job man

Scottr5680 responds:

Thanks! ^_^

Just trying to do everything, While keeping my Animation Kingdom in order my page https://www.facebook.com/MidorisArtpage

Midori @msg2007