View Profile msg2007

191 Movie Reviews

This was awesome, I like the characters voice actors and the designs , animation is decent / standard. Some of the Jokes where a little too on the nose though, the MLK and MX kinda chringy... and Melanin name for a character is again too on the Nose . Overall I wouldn't mind seeing more.

FergusonWinston responds:

Thanks for the review!
The names are staying but maybe you'll like the next one better. Thanks for taking the time.

seen this years ago, you guys were the first to do the sonic dragon ball z connection, now years later other people are doing it. you guys need to get back togather and make more (:

it was good

it was good for what it was, not so good art, but decent animation
and it was funny at times

16 Game Reviews

nice

I love the art design and the music, the game it self was ok, a little boring at times
but overall and good game i just wish there was more to it the just drilling underground.

awsome man

the animation was great ans so was the sound design

spent an Half an hour on this game

Thats alot for a browser game half an hour,
you would have gotten an 10 if it wasn't for no Save option

288 Audio Reviews

God I have been looking for this song for a few years happy i found it again
thanks allot

haha nice man it goes well with the anime, very Cosmic. Good use of syths, piano ect. it
also have an 8 bit kind of vibe with a little house and techno mixed in, well be downloading this to my ipod, keep up the good work man, thanks again to use my art.

FrankMunoz responds:

Thanks for letting me represent it, it was fun and hopefully I can do this again sometime~

cool work man keep it up man

424 Art Reviews

cool

ganassa-artwork responds:

Thanks!

cool man keep it up

jungmeister responds:

THANK YOU ,BUT I DON'T PAINT ANYMORE. IT'S BEEN LIKE THAT FOR LONG TIME NOW. IF I DO COLOR I AM DOING COLORED PENCIL CUZ OF WEARING DOWN COLORED PENCIL IS CHEAPER THAN WEARING DOWN AND GETTING NEW ONE FOR OIL BRUSHES.

I DON'T SEE UR ARTWORK IN UR CUBICLE.

got to keep your friends alive man, good pic/trace

Graphic Artist from NY
subscribe to my youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC7hXMnkuurkRg3REkfSuxA

Midori @msg2007